ARDSLEY SWIM & TENNIS CLUB, INC.
We are thrilled to finally open our Ardsley Swim and Tennis Club Saturday, June 27, 2020. After mandated quarantine for three months, our members need a relaxing day at the club!
We are excited to announce Bo DiBouno will be returning for another season in our Poolside Café. We also welcome back Jon Hulbert, our club manager, and Bernie McGoey, assistant manager who both have certifications in First Aid/CPR/AED. Ryan Sharkey has also joined our team as assistant manager. Our tennis pro, coach Martin Byrne, has launched his tennis program and is available for lessons to our members. Please make a reservation with Coach Martin.
To protect our members, the following changes have been implemented as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Westchester County Department of Health (DOH):
- Covid-19 informational signs are posted throughout the club and locker room.
- Please stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- The entrance to our club remains the same, however, the exit to the club will be behind the Poolside Café.
- All members, regardless of age, must present their club identification (ID) upon entering the pool.
- Our guests are limited to family members consisting of children, parents, grandparents, and grandchildren only. Identification will be required.
- Our bathrooms require one entrance (by the front desk) and one exit (from the pool side). Our bathroom attendant will monitor to ensure proper social distancing.
- Showers, saunas, and water fountains will not be accessible this season.
- Our tables and lounge chairs are arranged six (6) feet apart. Please refrain from moving the tables and chairs.
- The kiddie pool will be limited to one accompanying adult per child and monitored to ensure social distancing.
- Masks are recommended to be worn when entering and exiting the club, as well as when a distance of six (6) feet is not possible. Masks cannot be worn in the pool.
- Groups of more than ten (10) in or out of the pool are not permitted.
- No jumping, floats, or noodles will be permitted this season.
- No standing or sitting on pool steps or ladders.
- We reserve the right to pause admission to the club if occupancy prevents social distancing.
- Please be patient and cooperative with all members and staff.
To navigate adequate social distancing, the following programs are canceled for this season: water aerobics, arts and crafts, and swim lessons. The playground, basketball courts, tether ball, shuffleboard, and ping pong will be unavailable at this time.
The AS&TC Board Of Directors reserves the right to change the guest policy, activity policy, admissions policy, and capacity restrictions based on our observations of the club’s operations. We will continue to discuss and evaluate the guidelines from New York State, Governor Cuomo, and the Westchester County Department of Health.
We thank everyone for their continued patience. Our goal is to ensure everyone is healthy and safe!
Board of Directors of the Ardsley Swim & Tennis Club, Inc.